MG Series – Rail
1. Tiny and light weight, suitable for miniature equipment.
2. All materials for block and rail, including rolling balls and ball retainers, are in special grade of stainless steel for anti-corrosion purpose.
3. Gothic arch contact design can sustain loads from all directions and offer high rigidity and high accuracy.
4. Steel balls will be held by miniature retainer to avoid balls from falling out even when the blocks are removed from the rail installation.
5. Interchangeable types are available in certain precision grades.
Basic Dynamic Load Range:
0.68 kN – 8.93 kN
The MG series is a miniature linear guideway that comes in a compact size with a Gothic arch contact design that offers high stiffness and high rigidity against moment loads in all directions. The MG series also offers anti-corrosion protection which all material is in a special grade of stainless steel for compatibility in various working environments. The MG series is available in a narrow block type (MGN) and also with an enlarged width (MGW).
MG Series with tiny and light weight design is suitable for miniature equipment. All materials are special grade of stainless steel and alloy steel for anti-corrosion ability. Gothic arch contact design has high rigidity and accuracy characteristic in all directions. Steel balls are constrained by miniature retainer so without loosing balls when remove the block MG Series. The design of enlarged width, MGW Series, has increased capacity of moment load. Gothic arch contact design has high rigidity characteristic in all directions. Steel balls are constrained by miniature retainer so without loosing balls when removing the block away from the rail. All metal components are made of stainless steel for anti-corrosion ability.
Standard and Maximum Lengths of Rail
Hiwin offers standard lengths of rail for instant requirements. for non-standard rail lengths, it’s recommended that the E value is no greater than 1/2 of the pitch(p) to prevent instability at the end of the rail, and the E value should be no less than Emin to avoid a broken mounting hole.
L =(n-1) x P + 2 x E
L : Total length of rail (mm)
n : Number of mounting holes
p : Distance between any two holes (mm)
E : Distance from the center of the last hole to the edge (mm)
PCB assembly equipments
Precision measuring equipments
Office automation equipments
Other miniature sliding mechanism