FR-D740-1.5K – Mitsubishi Inverter FR-D700 series – 400v 3phase input -Indicate capacity for motor 1.5KW
A diverse product range helps make you the right product choice. Day by day, in heavy industrial use, our frequency inverters prove their high levels of cost-effectiveness, reliability, functionality, and flexibility.
Standards for small-format drives and provide an easy entry to the world of modern variable speed drive technology.
Improved reliability and easy maintenance
• Spring clamp terminals provide high reliability and easy wiring.
• Shutoff circuit (hardware) securely provides emergency output shutoffs.
• The inverter with the safety stop function can comply with the safety standards without incurring too much cost.
• Parameter writing/reading can be restricted with a 4-digit password.
• The lives of the cooling fan and capacitor have been extended.
• Using the self-diagnosis function, the part life warning can be output and the degree of deterioration can be monitored to prevent malfunction.
Pursuing the best performance
• The General-purpose magnetic flux vector control and the auto tuning function enable reliable operation in applications that require large starting torque. (150% 1 Hz, 200% 3 Hz (3.7K or lower with the slip compensation))
Easy-to-use (pursuing the easy operation)
• The non-slip, adaptable scroll speed setting dial allows for quick jumps or precise increments based on turning speed.
• Setting can be made easily from a personal computer with FR Configurator.
• An enclosure surface operation panel, which can be attached on an enclosure surface, is available as an option. Operation panel for the FR-E500 series inverters can be also connected.
• The inverters with 0.4K or higher capacity have built-in regenerative brake transistors, and their usage can be extended to a lift application.
• Filter options reduce the electromagnetic noise generated at the inverter and enables the compliance with the harmonic suppression guidelines of Japan