●Products specification might be changed without notice.
Precautions for Use
* Do not use this product without carefully reading the
attached owner’s manual.
* Ensure that sufficient mounting strength is secured for
this product. (As a guideline, it should be 2 to 3 times
the maximum drag listed in the catalogue.)
* Never apply eccentric load to the piston rod. In particular,
when using in a rotating motion, the distance between the
rotational centre of the impacted part and the mounted soft
absorber should be at least 12 times the stroke length. The soft
absorber should also be mounted so that it is perpendicular
halfway through the stroke.
* Do not over-tighten the standard nut.
(Tightening torque: 14.7H·m)
* Do not use this product in a vacuum or a location where it
may come in contact with oil.
* Please use with an external stopper