Products specification might be changed without notice.
Precautions for Use
* Do not use this product without carefully reading the attached owner’s manual.
* Use with an external stopper.
* Ensure that sufficient mounting strength is secured for this product.
(As a guideline, it should be 2 to 3 times the maximum drag listed in the catalog.)
* Do not turn the oil inlet screw located at the bottom of the main unit.
* 2 or more of this product can be used in parallel.
* Do not use this product in a vacuum or a location where it may come in contact with oil.
* Ensure that an eccentric load is not applied to the soft absorber. (Allowable eccentric angle: within ±2.5°)
* Do not over-tighten the main unit and nuts. Please use the tightening torque (1.5N・m) listed in the owner’s manual.
However, to fix the nut while pressing it against the φ14.6 part, use the tightening torque of 1 N・m.