Bellofram Seal Type
Unlike the conventional U packing type, it uses a Bellofram
seal, as shown below. Because it does not generate sliding
resistance between the piston rod and the packing, the spring
power required to recover the piston rod can be reduced.
The Bellofram also acts as an accumulator based on its ability
to change shape. In principle, as long as the Bello is not
damaged, oil will never leak.
Precautions for Use
* Do not use this product without carefully reading the attached owner’s manual.
* Use with an external stopper.
* Ensure that sufficient mounting strength is secured for this product.
(As a guideline, it should be 2 to 3 times the maximum drag listed in the catalogue.)
* Do not turn the oil inlet screw located at the bottom of the main unit.
* 2 or more of this product can be used in parallel.
* Do not use this product in a vacuum or a location where it may come in contact with oil.
* Ensure that an eccentric load is not applied to the soft absorber.
(Allowable eccentric angle: within ±2.5°)