Autonics – ADS-AF
Auto Door Sensor – Autonics (ADS-A Series) – Supply voltage (50/60Hz) 24-240Vac / (DC) 5-24Vdc – Sensing distance (0-3m) 0 – 3 000mm – (Sensing method) Infrared reflection – (Mounting height) 2000-2700mm – (Cover) Silver color – digital output 1 x Relay (NO)
We provides a wide variety of sensors including proximity photoelectric , fiber optic , and pressure , for maximum user efficiency.
– Proximity Sensors are common, reliable, and durable solutions for applications requiring non-contact detection.
– Photoelectric Sensors are used to detect distance, absence or presence of objects using a light transmitter and receiver.
– Area Sensors (Picking Sensors) are convenient, general purpose light screens used for detection of passing objects in specified areas.
– Door/Door Side Sensors are dedicated photoelectric sensors generally used in automatic door management systems.
– Fiber Optic Sensors are perfect solutions for various detection applications by using remote sensors with fiber optic cables and amplifiers.
– Rotary Encoders used to electronically monitor the position of a rotating shaft by converting shaft rotation into electronic pulses.
– Pressure Sensors are devices used in a variety of applications requiring precise and accurate pressure measurement of gases or liquids.
Controllers are widely used in industrial control systems to adjust or maintain desired outputs of specific processes within a desired range. we provides a diverse range of highly accurate and reliable controllers for ideal system control.
– Temperature Controllers are used to receive measured temperature and release outputs to maintain desired temperatures.
– Field Networks devices provide convenient and efficient communcation and networking between various devices in industrial processes.
– Counters, widely used in manufacturing lines and automation systems, display and control received pulse signals from input devices.
– Timers, digital and analog, are used widely in various industrial processes to control timing of devices or monitor life cycles of devices.
– Panel Meters are used to measure and monitor various industrial processes including voltage, current, frequency, and pressure.
– Pulse(Rate) Meters
– Sensor Controllers
– Switching Mode Power Supplies
– Display Units
– Power Controllers